If you, your friends and some drawing friends are still looking for a quick getaway especially near Manila, then try to visit Shercon Resort. It is a huge paradise resort located in the highlands of Batangas specifically in Barangay San Sebastian, Mataas na Kahoy, Lipa City, Batangas.
A green environment and a relaxing atmosphere will greet you upon entering the resort. One can find many plants and trees in the resort and a great panoramic view to the nearby Tagaytay. Their facilities includes 6 swimming pools and 11 pocket pools, 60 rooms to choose from, function halls and team building grounds.
Using this budget guide shared by Jomar Alameda on his Facebook post, it is possible for you and your group of friends to visit Shercon Resort and Ecology Park for around PHP 700 travel budget.
LOOK: Fascinating Images of Shercon Resort
These are the images shared by Jomar in his Facebook post went viral gaining around gaining 220K likes, 100K comments and still counting.
How to get to Shercon Resort
- Ride a bus going to Lipa City, Batangas (via Jam, DLTB etc.) and alight at Lipa Exit or Tambo Jollibee. [Fare: PHP 125]
- From Lipa Exit, ride a jeepney bound to Mataas Na Kahoy and ask the driver to stop at 7/11. [Fare: PHP 9]
- From 7/11, ride a tricycle going to Shercon Resort. [Fare: PHP 15/person]
- Adults: PHP 250
- Children (4-7 years old): PHP 150
- Single hut (kubo) good for 10 persons: PHP 800.
- Twin hut (kubo) good for 15 persons: PHP 1,000.
Things To Do
- Wall climbing
One can even make the Maze Runner Movie come to life, they have a real maze on the resort and you can try it. Explore more around the resort and have fun with your friends.
Share this post to your friends (even drawing friends) for they might also like this quick getaway from Manila.