If you are looking for a less than 1,000 PHP getaway near Manila, visit Crystal Beach Resort in Zambales.
Patrick Dan-uya is a young traveler in the Philippines. He travels, tracks his expenses and shares his adventures and tips on social media. Recently, he shared a very helpful information in going to Crystal Beach Resort in Zambales for less than 1,000 PHP budget.
Crystal Beach Resort is a popular destination among surfers but it is a favorite destination also for beach lovers who just want to have some refreshing days out of the busy streets of Manila. The resort is located at San Narciso, Zambales.
Here’s what Patrick Dan-uya shared:
HOW TO GET TO CRYSTAL BEACH RESORT
- Go to any of the following VICTORY LINER stations: Cubao, Caloocan, Pasay, and Sampaloc.
- Take the IBA/STA.CRUZ-bound bus and ask the bus attendant to dropped you off in San Narciso, Zambales
- Nearest landmark San Sebastian Catholic Church.
- Bus Fare direct from Manila to San Narciso P305 Victory Liner – Aircon
- Once there, take a tricycle going to Crystal Beach Resort. Fare is 15.00 pesos per person.
12:00 mn- Meet up at Victory Liner Bus Cubao
01:00am – ETD Victory Bus Liner Cubao
05:00am – ETA San Narciso, Zambales
05:15am – ETA Crystal Beach/Camp setup
06:00am – Sunrise chasing
08:00am – Breakfast Free/Social/Photo ops
09:00am – Swimming
11:00pm – Lunch time
12:00nn – Siesta
03:00pm – Free/Social/Photo ops
04:00pm – Check out
04:10pm – ETD San Narciso to Olongapo
06:00pm – ETD Olongapo to Manila
09:00pm – Manila
- Bring your own food since the food prices in the restaurant are mostly expensive.
- Check-in at 2:00 PM and check-out at 12:00 Noon.
- If you just want a day tour, come early so you can enjoy the place longer.
- Usually, there are surfing competition in the resort.
Bus Fare Manila to San Narciso – P305
Bus Fare San Narciso to Olongapo – P55
Bus Fare from Olongapo to Manila – P235
Entrance fee inclusive of tent pitching – P295/head overnight/ 190 for day tour.
RT Tricycle San Narciso – Crystal Beach- P60 if solo. P15 each if you have a partner.
Click on the button below to check Crystal Beach Resort for more images and booking details.
Please share this on Facebook.